Mold B Gone is currently in the process of building another service crew for our ever expanding business. We are currently seeking laborers/disaster recovery specialists and one (1) Project Manager. Please review job descriptions below.
Disaster Recovery Specialists Job Description (3 Positions Available)
No experience required, we will train all successful candidates.
Do you need a career change and want to help the environment and improve the air quality in residential homes and commercial businesses?
Are you an experienced Mold Remediation Technician or Water Restoration Technician? Then consider a rewarding and growing career in an excelling industry at Mold B Gone!
- Ability to work without supervision.
- 24/7 availability.
- Ability to work with power tools.
- Self motivated.
- Drivers License.
We only accept resumes by e-mail. Send your cover letter explaining why you want to work for Mold B Gone along with your resume to email@example.com. The candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Project Manager (1 Position Available)
The Project Manager is responsible for developing a definition of a project, in conjunction with the Property Owner, Adjuster, or Insurance Company. The Project Manager ensures that the project is delivered on time and to the required quality standard within agreed specifications. Focus is on scoping and estimating the work required to restore properties to their pre-disaster state. The Project Manager will head projects, manage work crews, subcontractors and suppliers related to each project.
- Inspect, estimate, fully sketch and project manage all types and sizes of losses from start to finish.
- Educate the client on the process of mitigation, reconstruction, the timing of service delivery and realistic expectations for this process.
- Meet and work closely with all clients and adjustors to discuss loss mitigation and restoration efforts.
- Build, lead and deploy the best quality team to achieve the objectives of our corporate strategic plan (production crews and subcontractors).
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed and that all crew personnel are up to date with all health and safety procedures and training.
- Ensure each job is completed in accordance with ANSI/IICRC Standards and Company protocols for restoration.
- Ensure project requirements and schedules are being fulfilled and deadlines are achieved.
- Manage job progression and fully document each job in detail.
- Build and maintain strong, trustworthy relationships with our existing and new clients.
- Maintain professionalism, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner at all times.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service and quality controls.
- Focus team efforts to teach, improve, and practice mitigation techniques.
- Generate new leads and new business through relationships with adjusters, property managers, commercial and residential property owners.
- Introduce our restoration services to adjustors, agents, brokers, commercial and residential prospects.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years experience in the restoration industry.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Water Remediation Technician (WRT) certification.
- Odor Control Technician certification (OCT).
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (ARMT) or other certification in mold remediation.
- Applied Structural Drying (ASD) certification a plus.
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
- Detailed understanding of restoration and reconstruction practices for property that has suffered water or mold damages.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral, to assist clients, adjustors, vendors and agents in a professional manner.
- Strong problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Basic accounting competency with an understanding of invoicing, billing procedures.
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented, hands on, and a team player.
- Must be able to work with and manage others in a fast paced environment while providing excellent service to our clients with integrity and passion.
- Customer service orientated with the ability to deal with customers under stressful situations.
- Skilled at management of multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision-making.
- Candidate must be able to pass a respiratory fit test and pulmonary physical.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 75lbs.
- Some evening and weekend hours are necessary as we are a 24/7 disaster response company.
- Participate in 24-hour emergency on-call rotation (nights, weekend, holidays).
- Must be highly organized, Clean DMV record, possess a valid Driving License, and own reliable transportation.
- Criminal background check required.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Be able to bring an upbeat, energetic, a CAN-DO attitude to work every day.
- Proactive nature with in-depth ability to coordinate and effectively handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Establish priorities and meet prioritized schedules, deadlines and goals.
- Complete projects and achieve corporate set goals within given time frames.
- Motivated to advance within our growing company.
- Never stop improving and be relentlessly proactive.
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are looking for someone that can do it all! You need to be able to estimate, sell and manage mitigation and reconstruction from start to finish. If you are not super self-motivated, detail-orientated, and cannot provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service, this job is not for you. If you do not have that kick it in the butt attitude, please DO NOT bother applying as you will only be wasting your time and mine. We are not looking for the typical ALL TALK NO ACTION individual. We want the real deal the WHATEVER IT TAKES type of person.