Duct Cleaning in Atlanta, GA: Air Duct System Cleaning and Sanitization for Prevention of future Mold
The air ducts and other HVAC components in your building put in some very important work, shuttling air from your furnace or AC unit throughout the entirety of your home or business. While this means you get to enjoy more comfortable temperatures, it also means the air you breathe is constantly passing through your ductwork and blowers. Simply put, if your HVAC system isn’t clean, neither is your air.
Mold-B-Gone provides duct cleaning to Atlanta and the surrounding areas. We utilize a strategic duct cleaning process that ensures a comprehensive cleaning of your air duct system, boosting your indoor air quality using IAQ testing and protecting the health and comfort of everyone inside your home or business.
In addition, we use eco-friendly chemicals which include our products, Clean Air, Coil Cleaner, and Mold-B-Gone to provide an antimicrobial to help prevent future mold growth. As it is citris based, it will leave your home or business smelling fresh and clean.
To learn more or schedule your Atlanta air duct cleaning, call us at (470) 545-4467.
How Air Duct Cleaning Benefits You
- Reduces Your Cleaning Burden: If you feel like you need to dust your home or business constantly to keep up with the dirt and debris, it likely means your ducts are very dirty. Our service removes the debris and lightens your load.
- Lowers the Presence of Allergies and Irritants: Your air ducts pull in and push out all kinds of contaminants, from simple dust to pet hair and mold spores. Once these are removed, you’ll find it easier to breathe.
- Helps Lower Your Liability: If you own a business, you could be held liable for any injuries to employees or clients. While you no doubt already think about things like tripping hazards, cumulative lung damage from poor air quality can also land you in hot water.
- Creates a More Pleasant Environment: Dirty air ducts don’t just harm your breathing and the cleanliness of your space; they can also smell downright unpleasant. Cleaning them eliminates sources of odors.
- Helps Your HVAC System Work Easier: When your ducts are clogged with dirt and debris, your HVAC system has to work harder to pump air out. By cleaning things out, you lower the stress, reducing your energy bills and extending the lift of your system.
The Mold-B-Gone Standard Duct Cleaning Service
- Apply negative pressure to the supply and return sides of the duct system to control air flow within the ducts during cleaning.
- Protect the evaporator coil to ensure debris does not damage it.
- Remove all register covers and use compressed air to fully clean them.
- Clean supply branch runs using the Viper air sweep system.
- Remove dirt and debris from all cold air return drops and return and supply trunk lines, again using the Viper clean sweep system.
- Use an air wash on the furnace blower compartment.
- Return all register covers to their correct places.
- Close up the air duct system and create a tight seal wherever we worked.
To learn more about our air duct cleaning & mold removal services in Atlanta, GA or to receive a free estimate, call us at (470) 545-4467.
FAQ about Duct Cleaning
Do you turn off air before cleaning air ducts?
You may or may not need to turn off the air depending on the system you use and the cleaning it would require. It is always best to consult with an expert and clear all your queries in such a situation.
Does Air Duct Cleaning make a mess?
For most work, there is some mess. It’s the nature of the business. However, air duct cleaning usually doesn’t make much mess. The crew will typically work hard to protect your floors and furniture from any dirt or dust that might generate during the cleaning process.
Does duct cleaning help allergies?
Your HVAC system blows air through ducts which are usually coated in airborne dust and dust mites. As a result, it stands to reason that cleaning dust, allergens, and other contaminants from ducts should improve air quality and alleviate allergy symptoms.
How long would duct cleaning take?
The amount of time it takes to clean ducts depends on the size of the system and the level of contamination. Generally, single-family home with 8-10 duct registers can be cleaned in 2-4 hours. Larger homes or those with more complex systems may take longer.